Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD. Govt. of India & NAAC accredited
Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management (VJIM) is among one of the Top B-schools located at Bachupally in Hyderabad. It offers a 2 year full-time PGDM program with dual specialization.
Following are few important parameters which are most important for any MBA aspirant to select a Right B-school. Also, Rating of VJIM on each parameter is also available.
3.9 / 5
4.6 / 5
3.8 / 5
4.2 / 5
4.8 / 5
3.7 / 5
3.9 / 5
4.1 / 5
10 Reasons which makes VJIM one of the Best B-school in Hyderabad ?
1. Accredited for quality by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
2. Ranked within 25 best B-schools in India by Indian Management Survey 2015
3. Good Placements in Reputed MNCs
4. International collaboration with University of North –Texas.
5. Uses internationally renowned business simulation -iBizSim (Germany) as part of pedagogy.
6. Personalized Student Mentoring System
7. Industry Oriented Curriculum
8. Outcome Based Placement Training
9. Summer Internship Programme in Reputed Companies with Application of Business Models
10. World class Infrastructure
Note : The above ratings are one the basis of our interaction with students of VJIM
Admission Process at VJIM
Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks in graduation and qualified in any All India Management Entrance Test like CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT.
Those who are appearing for their graduation final year examinations may also apply, subject to the aforementioned criteria.
How to Apply?
A candidate can apply online through VJIM’s website. Note, that post filling the application form, you will be redirected to a payment gateway to pay Rs. 1,000/- for the application fee. Please ensure that you upload scanned copies of all supporting documents.
The application form can also be obtained in person from the VJIM campus. Filled in application form, along with mark-sheets of all qualifications and Test Scores should be submitted either in person or via post along with a DD of Rs. 1.000/- in favour of VIGNANA JYOTHI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, payable at Hyderabad. If submitting the filled in application form personally, the applicant may also make the payment in cash.
Once a candidate has submitted her/his application form and is shortlisted, s/he will be required to appear for a personal interview. The Personal Interview will be conducted either on campus, or at a specified location along with documents.
The selection criteria will be based on a Composite Score derived from weightages as depicted in the table below:
All India Test Score
Work Experience (if any)